Gladstone Chautauqua Book SaleSave the dates!
August 1, 2, 3, 2014
John Wetten Elementary School
250 E Exeter, Gladstone, Oregon
Plan now to attend our annual event - one of the largest book sales in the area!
If you would like to volunteer to help the GPL-Foundation with the book sale, please let us know. We have ongoing projects that can use your special help.
A fun Gladstone tradition
OVER 10,000 BOOKS, CD's, DVD's, etc.
Friday noon - 7pm
Saturday 10am - 7pm
Sunday (bag day) 10am - 4pm
Safeway Bag day - fill a bag $6 (bags provided)
Great quality and selection and low prices
- Hardbacks $2; Paperbacks $1; All children’s books, 50¢ - $1
- Many categories, including your favorites:
- Art and music
- History, War and Military
- Computer Software and Books
- Cooking, Crafts and Style
- Mystery and Thriller
- Science Fiction
- Current Fiction
- Classic Fiction, Poetry, and Drama
- Trade Paperbacks
- Plus CDs, DVDs, and VHS
- Air-conditioning, parking, restrooms, ADA accessible
- Visa & MasterCard accepted
- Scanners and other wireless devices welcome in sales areas
- Sponsored by Gladstone Public Library Foundation
Your donations of books may qualify as a tax deduction, please inquire about this when the donation is made. You can drop books off at any time at the Gladstone Public Library or contact the book sale coordinator for pick-up.
All proceeds benefit programs and services at the Gladstone Public Library.